Selwyn Village Healthcare
***From 11:59 on 23/1/22 New Zealand is in the red setting of the COVID-19 traffic light framework***
We are still running and able to provide care. We’re instituting a range of measures to protect our staff and patients, and to reduce the chance that staff needing to isolate may impact our service.
ALL consultations will be done by phone or video first. Your doctor / nurse will then arrange for you to be seen in person if this is needed.
- If you are asked to enter the building; please wear a face mask and maintain social distancing at all times.
- In-person contact will be kept under ten minutes to reduce potential exposure.
- Please wait in the carpark, and call to let us know you have arrived.
COVID-19 testing and vaccination is available every day.
Regardless of whether you are vaccinated & wearing a mask, or have had a negative COVID test
For those who:
- Are experiencing ANY symptom of possible COVID-19, such as
- New or worsening cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked/runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
- Anosmia – loss of sense of smell
- Have been advised to isolate due to possible exposure with COVID-19
- Have confirmed COVID-19
Your care will be provided using careful protocols to prevent spread of infection. Please do not enter the building. If you need medical care please call and ask to speak with the doctor running the morning urgent clinic. COVID-19 testing is available and fully funded.
Latest News posts:
We’re sad to report that Dr John Armstrong has resigned unexpectedly this week due to personal reasons. We apologise for the substantial effect we know this has on his regular patients. While we interview for a new long-term GP, Dr Martin Seers will be providing locum cover for John’s patients – although you can book with anyContinue reading “GP leaving – Dr John Armstrong”
We will be closed Monday 25th April and re open Tuesday 26th April
Walk in to our Flu vaccination clinics anytime between 9am – 12pm or 2pm – 4pm