Selwyn Village Healthcare
***From 11:59 on 23/1/22 New Zealand is in the red setting of the COVID-19 traffic light framework***
We are still running and able to provide care. We’re instituting a range of measures to protect our staff and patients, and to reduce the chance that staff needing to isolate may impact our service.
ALL consultations will be done by phone or video first. Your doctor / nurse will then arrange for you to be seen in person if this is needed.
- If you are asked to enter the building; please wear a face mask and maintain social distancing at all times.
- In-person contact will be kept under ten minutes to reduce potential exposure.
- Please wait in the carpark, and call to let us know you have arrived.
COVID-19 testing and vaccination is available every day.
Regardless of whether you are vaccinated & wearing a mask, for those who:
- Are experiencing ANY symptom of possible COVID-19, such as
- New or worsening cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked/runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
- Anosmia – loss of sense of smell
- Have been advised to isolate due to possible exposure with COVID-19
- Have confirmed COVID-19
Your care will be provided using careful protocols to prevent spread of infection. Please do not enter the building. If you need medical care please call and ask to speak with the doctor running the morning urgent clinic. COVID-19 testing is available and fully funded.
Latest News posts:
Access to COVID-19 vaccination is widening. We can now offer booster vaccination if your last dose was more than 4 months ago, regardless of whether you are registered with us as a patient. We are also offering kids vaccination (ages 5-12), for our own registered patients only. Please call us on (03) 366 8970 toContinue reading “COVID-19 Kids vaccines & adult boosters”
New Zealand is now at the red setting of the COVID-19 protection framework. We’re still open and running. Consultations will now be virtual (phone or video) first – your GP / nurse will arrange for you to be seen in person if required. COVID-19 testing and vaccination are available every day. See our homepage forContinue reading “COVID-19 Red setting”
We’re excited to expand our nursing team; Ryan Scarlet has joined us this week. Please join us in helping him feel welcome.