Selwyn Village Healthcare
Alert Level 2
As of 11:59 pm Tuesday 7th September, Christchurch is at COVID-19 Alert Level 2
Cold & Flu symptoms at level 2
Please do not enter the building if you have cold & flu symptoms – call first, see details below
Cold & Flu symptoms include any of the following:
- New or worsening cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked/runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip
- Anosmia – loss of sense of smell
This includes if you have been vaccinated against COVID-19
Please do not enter the building – call to discuss with us. We will provide initial assessment over the phone before arranging physical examination and/or COVID-19 testing if required.
Cold & flu assessment and COVID-19 testing is currently free to our patients.
Our standard care at Level 2
We are taking a number of approaches to protect the safety of our patients and staff:
- You can book appointments for in-person consultation; phone consultations remain available
- You may use our waiting room, though you are also welcome to wait in the car and phone us to let us know you have arrived
- While in the building please wear a mask, use paper or QR code contact tracing, regular hand hygiene, and maintain social distancing
- Talk to us about receiving COVID-19 Vaccination if you haven’t already
Latest News posts:
We’ve got a great new GP joining our team – Dr Tara King will be with us from mid November, taking over from Dr England who leaves us this week (we will have locum cover for the interim). Dr King has a range of experience in a variety of medical specialities, and we expect herContinue reading “New GP”
We’re excited to now offer COVID-19 Vaccination. We can vaccinate anyone aged 12+, you do not have to be a registered patient. We are currently able to offer appointments at short notice – please phone to book. See our vaccination page for more information
Our reception & administration team has just been joined by a great new member Rochelle Connell. Please join us in helping her feel welcome if you meet her at reception or over the phone.